Monday, October 4

Sooo...Manifesting Employment?

Apparently limiting my grocery list to three main ingredients is the best way to secure an enormous variety of free food products. Within 2 days, my pantry expanded exponentially. Following the landscaping score (Yeah, Nancy!), at least a half-dozen avocados, approximately 2 gallons of peanut butter, and the tastiest cantaloupe I've eaten in at least a month magically appeared in my fridge. Oh yeah -- there was a potluck brunch too.

Yeah, guac!
Get up in my belly, GF peanut butter cookies!
Homefries, you say? Don't mind if I do!

Now I'm thinking to myself, "Hmmm...maybe I should give up job searching. Then, every employer in the Northwest will want a piece of me!" ...Yeah. That's probably exactly what will happen.
So tomorrow, I'm going to start a strict regime of Unemployment and Food Stamps. Let's see where a couple sweet sweet days of employment asceticism gets me.

Yeah, teaching!
Get up in my wallet, paycheck!
Freelance writing, hmmm? Well...if you insist!

Yep...That's probably exactly how it's gonna go.
I'm pretty sure this is the Best. Plan. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment