Sunday, February 20

Oops! I did it again.

I stopped blogging.
As always, it got away from me for a couple of weeks, and by the time I was ready to come back I had so much I wanted to write about and so many photos that I wanted to post that I just couldn't decide where to start. Christmas candy? Chinese food? Lessons learned after my 3-month-long RGB spree? I waffled. I vacillated. And finally, I just walked away.

At the time it seemed reasonable. There were holidays, and new job, and then another after that! How coul I be expected to cook and photograph and write?! But those excuses are long gone. All that's left is me, my kitchen, and my camera.  Oh yeah -- there are a couple of volunteering gigs too, but I'll try not to let those get in the way.

So here we go again.
Maybe third time's the charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment